Reliquary in carved wood representing Saint Joseph.
A reliquary is an object intended to house relics. It allows the faithful to honor the relics, without risking damaging them, using an opening present on the face of the object
End of 18th century
At the end of the Middle Ages pottery villages around the town of Vindefontaine were born. They set up a large potter’s house, and made butter pots, pitchers, inkwells, vases, but above all potty sandstone fountains with brown enamel decorated with kaolin.
Marotte in polychrome painted papier-mâché and glued printed paper, presenting a female figure with black hair and a scalloped bodice. Marked DANJARD L. Vincent Paris Patented in 1860 Successor, on the base.
Excellent state of preservation
Salt bottle composed of five miniatures representing the Tuileries Palace, the Church of the Madeleine, Place Vendôme, the Arc de Triomphe and the obelisk of Luxor located on the Place de la Concorde.
Under this bottle is a carnelian which allowed the owner to engrave his initials.
The chain accompanied by its ring offered women the pleasure of walking around the ball with this small object with elegance.
Paperolle reliquary frame of Saint Mary Magdalene with the relics of St Colombe, St Julien, St Cyprien, St Benoit and St Boniface.
This paperolle represents a small chapel dedicated to Mary Magdalene, on the hotel a crucified Christ is surrounded by Mary Magdalene and the praying Virgin.
This model is commissioned work carried out in a convent, probably to commemorate an ordination. The green paper used for part of the interior decoration allows us to place the manufacture in the first quarter of the 19th century.
Pair of large Neapolitan terracotta basins.
Our terracotta had to be part of the crown of the stove, its inclination shows us that it had to be seen from above.
Pauline doll, German Nuremberg cardboard box with its original clothing.
Miniature on ivory “Portrait of a young girl in a blue dress”, under glass, oval view, stained wood frame. On the back: inscription: Mme Bantard June 9, 1839
Louis Philippe period,